Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Pictures: I went home last weekend to attend my cousin’s wedding. I had a great time and took a lot of pictures. I wanted to try something new with my camera. I took every picture in RAW instead of jpg. because I wanted to edit the white balance later on. Well, I took over a hundred pictures, and it’s taking me hella long to edit all the pictures I took. During the reception my camera ran out of batteries, and I was beating myself because I couldn’t take anymore pictures at the reception. Come to think of it now, it may have been a blessing because I would have edited maybe a 100 more pictures than the ones I have now = P. As soon as I am done, I’ll post a few.

Youtube: I created an account on Youtube to post a few videos so I can share it with my friends and family on myspace. Someone had left me a comment asking if I can make a tutorial on a song that I posted (Atlantic Starr – Always). When I checked it, I noticed another comment. Amcoronel stated, “oh my god..as in oh my god!! i love this song!!! and i think i love you, too! are you a pinoy? coz im a pinay!!” I also noticed that I have two people who subscribe to my Youtube account. Holla!!! I have a fan base. Now I feel I should post more videos. Maybe I should start a video blog. Who knows, maybe I can be a famous Youtuber one day =). FYI, I’m working on a couple of songs that I want to post on Youtube. I want to get it as close to perfect before I post it, so watch out for it.

Smallville: Smallville season 7 is starting this Thursday. I can’t wait. I freakin’ love this show and I’m hooked. I bought season 6 last week and been staying up hella late just to watch it before the new season starts. The first picture I saw when I opened the box set was Justice League. As corny as it sounds, I got hella excited when I saw it for the first time. I also love the shows Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. You may not know this, but these 3 shows started on a network called the WB (Warner Brothers). So you can say that I’m a WB fan… Superman rocks!!!

1 comment:

MnM said...

hey cousin...if you can believe it, i COMPLETELY FORGOT about the Smallville season premiere! i'm so bummed! what the hell was i thinkin???