Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Tattoos...
By now, you probably know I have 3 major tattoos that cover both my shoulders and my back. I got these tattoos for me and not to show off. Since I do go to the gym, I like to wear cutoffs, so the one on my shoulders are exposed. Well, yesterday I decided to wear cutoffs to school because I was planning to head straight to the gym after my class was over, and I didn’t feel like changing. Normally the lab for my microbio class is freezing cold, so I always bring a sweatshirt to keep me warm. For some reason, it was a bit hot in the lab so I took off my sweatshirt, and the reaction I got yesterday was, “I wouldn’t never thought a person like you would have tattoos” or “Wow, you have tattoos?!?” These are the reactions I tend to get when people first see my tattoos. Isn’t it weird how people have a natural tendency to stereotype? I bet within the first month of this semester, people think I am Asian/Pacific Islander who is good with computers, take pictures, and get straight A’s. Well I am, but someone with tattoos… hahahaha
Labels:
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're also a bitch...you left that off the list
Post a Comment