Thursday, February 12, 2009

Off to the Grand Canyon

It has been a stressful and tiring 2 weeks. It was exam week, and I had an anatomy exam, anatomy practical (lab exam), and a physiology exam back to back. I got my scores, and I got 2 A's and 1 B. I'm content with my B, but now I know how to study for each class. Hopefully I can pull straight A's for now on.

To let out the stress I built up, my buddies from high school are taking a mini trip to the Grand Canyon. These buddies are the same ones I traveld with in Europe (minus Mike). We are gonna try to rough it, but it supposed to be snowing the whole time we are there. If we can't bare the cold, we will try to find a hotel to stay in. Either way, I'm just glad to get out of Pittsburg... See you when I get back =).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hopefully it goes well man....