It's almost the end of unit 2 in my anatomy and physiology class, and I'm super stressing out. Let me know if you agree with me... Monday is my anatomy exam and it's on the skeletal and muscular system. Last week, I started memorzing 206 bones and the major landmarks (the skull alone has 100+ landmarks). This week, we learned the muscles of the human body, which we have to know about 50+ for the exam. Not only we have to know the name of it, but we have to know the origin from it starts and where it ends; also what each muscle does.... GGGRRRR!!!! Why can't we split the skeletal and musular system into two different exams? The whole day today, my fellow classmates where expressing how stupid it is to have both these systems in one exam. Do you agree?
On top of this hell week, I have a physiology exam the following day, and I haven't even started to study for that. I'm putting all my time in anatomy. The good news about next week beinging over is that I won't have two exams on the same week till finals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah, man, it sounds like a tough exam. Good luck though!
Post a Comment