I don’t know if you’ve been following my blog or reading my status report on Facebook, but in case you didn’t, I’m really disappointed that I had to cancel my camping trip for Labor Day Weekend because of school. I didn’t want to waste the entire weekend, so I attended my friend’s picnic at Clayton Park. Of course there was a BBQ with drinking and some games. I have to admit playing kickball drunk was extremely fun. The way the rules were set, it seemed like every one had to drink for every play; offense and defense. It was freakin’ hilarious to see people attempting to catch the ball because the beer in our hands just splashes all over the place. By end of the game, more than half the people were dripping wet with beer, including myself. Here are some pictures that highlighted the day.
1 comment:
We gotta do something like this when I come up for Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment