Night 1:
Getting to Vegas was a bit stressful. The entire United States were having storms left and right. My cousin and two of her friends actually caught an early flight just to avoid her actual flight being cancelled. I was lucky my flight wasn’t delayed or cancelled since my friend, Diana was picking me up. I would have felt bad if I was late. One of my Dallas friend's flight got rerouted to Minnesota, which is opposite from Vegas! His flight was suppose to arrive at 10 PM Thursday night, but instead landed at 3 AM!!!
The night we arrived, we went to Ghost Bar, Playboy Club, and Club Moon. I wasn’t too impressed with Ghost Bar. It was a bit small, so it was crowded, and they played nothing but trance music. All I heard was the bass go boom boom boom. We only stayed there for about an hour and headed to Club Moon. I actually stopped by the Playboy Club to see if it was busy. Actually it was really dead, so I just continued up to Club Moon. All I have to say is, “SO much better than Ghost Bar.” They actually played music that most people can dance to, hip hop.
Night 2:
During the day, I had to meet with the school I was doing a photo shoot for. Let’s just say, it was a long meeting. I purposely kept night 2 low key because I had to wake up early for a graduation. I met up with my East Bay girls in the MGM to eat a great steak dinner at Craft Steak House. I paid $50 for my meal, and well worth it! It’s a must place to go eat if you are ever in Vegas.
Night 3/Halloween Night:
Day time was my big photo shoot for the graduation I was hired for. During this event, all I could think about is the party bus we were going to attend that night. When I got home, I got about 2 minutes of shut eye before my 2 best friends called me to let me know they were in front of my house. After they settled in, we went to the liquor store to buy our supplies for the night. We agreed to play power hour. What a big mistake! We bought the cheapest beer possible, and it tore our stomachs to pieces. I lost the game because I vomited on shot 24, 36, and 40-something. Chris vomited somewhere around 40. Jamie is the only one who completed the game without up-chucking. Actually he made it to century club. I was very impressed, but the best thing was that he actually blacked out! He was so drunk that he didn’t even make it to the party bus – actually he met up with us at club 2.
Clubs that our party bus took us to was The Bank, Prive, and Pure. Too much to talk about, so here are some pictures to sum up the night. I have to mention that I’m glad my friend and I dressed up as Ninja Turtles because I felt like a celebrity. I lost count how many people came up to us and asked if they can take a picture of us or with us.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Night 4:
It’s football day, and I was able to watch my Niners lose to the Colts in my house. After the game, we all headed to MGM. My cousin and her friends decided to do a buffet. I was standing behind Robin ready to pay for my half, and she told me she paid for me. THANKS Robin! As my Dallas friends toured MGM, I met up with my other friends at the sports bar to watch the rest of the football games. Before I took the Dallas people to the airport, I took them to the Vegas sign. I was really disappointed the sign was really small, but it was still cool because it’s an icon for the city. After I dropped them off to the airport, I met up with Diana. She had the whole night planned out for me, and everything was a surprise. She took the wheel, and met up with her 3 other friends. Diana drove to Planet Hollywood and treated me to dinner at P.F. Chang’s. After that, she showed me the tickets she bought me. It was tickets to Peep Show! I enjoyed the show, but a bit awkward because watching topless girls dance on stage with 4 other girls made me uncomfortable. I definitely needed my guy friends near me to enjoy the show to the fullest. All I have to say is, “THANK YOU DIANA FOR EVERYTHING!” When I left Vegas the next day, I felt I wasn’t ready to leave. I’m looking forward to my next trip back to Sin City. "I shall return!"
No comments:
Post a Comment