After months of changes, my group and I finally locked down the dates of our Europe Trip. We have been planning this trip over two years, and every month something changes. We were originally going to go late August, early October of 2008 to enjoy Beer Fest in Germany. Then a whole lot of things kept changing; places to visit, when we were going, and places to sleep. Then last week, we locked down the dates for May 25th to June 8th. My friend Boogs supposed to start booking the hostels sometime in the next week.
I’ve been going on road trips with these same 4 people since college. We actually knew each other since high school. Scratch that. The other 4 people knew each other since grade school, but I joined their group during my high school life. This will be our first trip together that will be outside of the United States. This trip should be freakin’ fun as hell. I can’t wait.
1 comment:
This shit is going to be 18 dummy.
Post a Comment