Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Destiny???
Do you believe in destiny? Do you believe you are still linked someway, somehow to someone who you really cared about, or still care about? You know that saying after a relationship ends, “If you are meant/destine to be together, you’ll get back together in the future.” Well, I’m not saying that I will hookup with a past love, but I find it weird that there are signs. Before I used to look for them, but nowadays, these “signs” show up once in awhile. For example, I needed to buy a new lock for my gym locker. People may not know this, but I LOVE the color blue. So when I was shopping for a lock, I was determined to buy a blue one. When I was looking at what Walgreens had, there was only 1 blue lock left, and it was all the way in the back. When I got home, I opened the package. I looked on the back of the lock for the code. To my surprise it was: 22:12:--. My first reaction was, “What the F***! What are the chances?” You may wonder what does the 22 and 12 stand for. 22 used to be my pager code, and the 12 was her pager code… BTW, yes I am old enough to once own a pager. Till this day, people know 22 as me, and 12 as my ex. Anyways, there are small signs that re-occur. For example: there are times when I look at the clock it will be 12:22. That used to happen a lot after we broke up. Is this destiny??? Who knows… just live life to the fullest =).
Labels:
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment