If a magic genie granted me 3 wishes, one of them will be the ability to sing. Lately, I’ve been learning a lot of songs on the piano and guitar, but the one thing I lack is the ability to sing. It would be so nice to serenade a female, but unfortunately I can’t.
Through the years I’ve been playing the guitar, I found out you can make a decent song with 5 chords that repeat over and over again. I can write lyrics, but just can’t sing it. It would be nice to empress people to sing and play. What I want to do one day is sing my vows instead of doing the traditional Catholic way where I have to repeat what the priest is saying. Do you believe anyone can sing; it’s just a matter of practice? I used to think so until American Idol started showing on Fox…. hahaha
Monday, November 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment