Last night, I was able to experience something new. Here's the background. Since I'm leaving Las Vegas very soon, I felt it was time to have fun. I've been doing a lot of work, and little fun. All week, I've been hanging out with friends, going to bars, and clubs. Well last night, I didn't want to go out because my body was running low. So a co-worker of mine asked me if I wanted to go to a bar. I was skeptical, but I end up saying yes. I told her I didn't want to get hammered because going to work with a hangover is not fun.
The first bar we went to was a place called Rae's. It was supposed to be a few people from work, plus her LA friends. Well the night was kind of a bust because no one really showed up. It became a ladies night out, plus me. I was definitly the odd ball out. Well, Rae's was a bit boring, so we left and went to another bar called Stony's.
Stony's is your typical cowboy type of bar you seen in the movies. It was a nice setup. They had a bull riding pit, bowling alley, and a dance floor. I personally never seen line dancing all night. I can't believe these people were even line dancing to TECHNO!!! My last thought on this. It was definitly a white person's bar. There was only two asian/pacific islander there. And yes, I was one of them. It was still a fun night =).
Saturday, December 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yee!
Post a Comment