Final Goodbye:
First of all, I had a death in my family, my Lolo Buddy. He was one of my favorite grandfathers, and he will be truly missed. All the clans gathered to see him for the last time. Even though it was this event that brought the family together, it was nice to see them all.
Another Goodbye:
I was able to get close to the 120/140 night class that I help teach. As my going away present, they gave me a medical kit and a class picture they took, in which they said their goodbyes and signed. That’s when I truly became sad inside to leave, but I still feel that I made the right decision to move back home to pursue my nursing degree. I need to think about the future, right?

Repair:
As many people know, my sister and I were not in good terms this entire year. I found out why she treated me so bad, and now we are in the repairing phase. It is so nice to see my sister treat me kindly. She has done something that she never done before, she invited me to a club!!! Even it didn’t fall through; it was nice just to get an invite.
New Life:
New Life:
During Christmas, my Auntie Jaye announced that she is expecting a child. That is great news because it’s always nice to have a new baby in the family. Now my younger cousin, Jazmine, can be an older cousin.
Final thought:
Final thought:
Well, I hope that everyone enjoyed their Holidays. I also hope 2008 will be a great year to remember.


No comments:
Post a Comment