People who read my last blog know that I was going through a tough time in my personal life. I was down and out about this whole girl thing to the point where it was hard to concentrate in school. When I attended a family party last Saturday, it was hard to put on a happy face. Honestly, by the end of the night, I became happy inside. I love my family because just being there made me notice what I really want in life… MY FAMILY!!!
It was the first time where I had the chance to enjoy drinking-drinking with my family. When there are family parties, I usually get to drink wine with my cousins and beer with my dad. Well, my cousin had a tequila bottle that she wasn’t planning to drink any time soon, so I said I’ll finish it and let’s take shots!!! I went to the store to buy limes, and towards the end of the party, I found myself taking shots with MnM, and surprisingly with my cousin Di and my dad!!! My cousin Di is not a big drinker, and I was shocked she was willing to take a shot with me along with MnM. As for my dad, I drink beer all the time with him, but never shots. I will remember that party for the rest of my life =).
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice!
hey cousin...that party is one for the books for sure! plus, i don't think ate di is down for any more tequila shots anytime soon...all good...more for us! lol!
Post a Comment