Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hustled

There has to be a time when you get hustled, and today was one of those times for me. Today was a typical Tuesday for me. Went to school and headed for the gym. On my way to lunch, I get stopped by one of the booths in the mall. I normally have a great defense against these people by just ignoring them, but this one particular girl literally jumped in front of me and blocked my path. I couldn’t move left or right because there were people on my side, so I was forced to talk to her.

She was offering a shaving cream and after shaver. She asked me to sit down while she did her demonstration. I can tell she was a touchy feely person because she kept rubbing my arm and holding my hand (the demonstration was on my face, not my arm by the way). I didn’t really mind the demonstration because she was pretty to the eyes. When she was done, she asked me if I wanted to purchase any of the products she showed me. I was pretty good at saying no, but she was very persistent. I think her final offensive move was to give me her personal number… and before I knew it, my defenses failed and purchased the products she showed me. What is wrong with the world where HOT girls offering products to people like me… hehehe