Well, as everyone knows, I went back to school to pursue my nursing degree. It was a VERY difficult week for me. First of all, I’m not used to the whole college studying thing. I need to train my brain once again to maintain information I hear in class. Also I’m not really enthused about all the exams/quizzes, projects, and papers I have to do again.
Second, I was dating this girl I met in Vegas. I thought everything was going well. I even helped her to move to Sacramento, which I was excited because I thought we can continue dating. I didn’t see any sign of our “relationship” coming to an end. Then all of a sudden, she cut me off; no contact all. I don’t even know why I feel so heart broken considering I didn’t even see a long term relationship; well at least for now. I’m trying to get a hold of her because she has one of jackets that has sentimental value to me. I don’t want to sound materialistic, but recently one of my grandfathers passed away and I used that jacket when I carried his casket.
Third, I’m trying to find a job that can work around my school schedule. I really don’t want to go back to retail or the restaurant, but that might be the best option because it works out great for college students.
Last week was real horrible. Hopefully the upcoming weeks will be better.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Rough week
Post a Comment