Monday, August 20, 2007

Haircut...

Yesterday, I had the most painful haircut in my life. You may ask how a haircut is painful since hairs are dead cells. Well, I went to the local barber near my house and told the lady just to trim the top because last time I got a haircut, it was too short. I wanted to grow the top so it can be the “prefect” length for this time. She asked how I usually style my hair. I just told her anyway my hair feels like doing that day. I thought it wouldn’t matter since it would be a trim.

Well, she used this type of scissors that truly just gave a trim. It’s hard to explain what it looks like, but it had teeth and a blade. The way that it is used is by pulling on my hair while trimming the edges. I asked her if it’s normal for all the pulling, and she said yes. I didn’t tell her that it was hurting my scalp because I didn’t want to show her I was in pain. I just sucked it up and let her do her thing. I must say, there was a tear forming after the first cut. Well the haircut turned out great, and I’m willing to go through the pain just to get the same style =p.

1 comment:

MnM said...

post a pic! post a pic! post a pic! =)