Tuesday, August 21, 2007
I’m getting paid to get a massage…
Yesterday when I woke up, I had the biggest knot on my lower back. The pain would not go away the entire day. I was miserable while I was at work and had to keep moving so I can get my mind off the pain. When I was done with my night class, I was walking to the staff lounge to grab some coffee to push myself for the last 2 hours of work. I ran into Peter, a massage professor at the college I teach, and he desperately needed an extra body for one of his students to work on. I checked the lab to make sure that it wasn’t busy. I was lucky that there was only one student typing and I asked her if she needed anything. She told me she will be typing for a while and she didn’t need me. I went to the massage therapy classroom to get a massage. I told him that my lower back has this huge knot, and the student gave me a deep tissue massage. When he was finished, I felt like a new person… I love my work because I just got paid to get a massage =).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment